Rent Maternity Wear
Shopping For A Designer Maternity Cocktail Dress?
Now You Can Rent A Maternity Dress At Rentmaternitywear.Com
Rent Maternity Wear Easy Fit Policy , Get A 2nd Size Dress For Free &No Hassle Try On Returns.
Classic or Trendy. Affrodable
Rent a gorgeous, new, designer maternity dress direct from the top maternity fashion designers — such as Christian Siriano, winner of Project Runway, Maternal America, and Olian Maternity — for up to 70% less.
One-week maternity dress rental rates start at just $35, and our affordable maternity wear collection means you can enjoy the perfect maternity dress at every stage of your pregnancy — from ‘just beginning to show’ through ‘a few months after the baby arrives’ — for less than the price of one little black dress!
Rent Designer Maternity Dresses for up to 75% Less
Check out our fashionable new arrivals at great prices.
Let our designers choose the best clothes for you.
Rent By Occasion
Whatever day it is; let us make it special for you.
One week Rentals Starting at $45
A wardrobe overhaul like never before!
When you place 3 orders, you’ll get 25% off your 4th order!
New Summer Wardrobe for $99
No matter how much fabulous we moms are, buying yoga pants during pregnancy becomes head scratcher. I don’t know about you, but yoga was my happy place during those trimesters of morning sickness, muscle cramps, sore feet, and drained energies. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that yoga was something that kept me sane.
I didn’t have an easy pregnancy, so naturally, when I continued doing yoga, many people suggested that I let go before I bend the wrong way and get something splintered. My doctor told me to go ahead and never miss a yoga session because of the benefits it bought during pregnancy.
Just for you, my ladies, I’ll quickly get into some of those advantages of doing prenatal yoga during pregnancy.
- Yoga prepares the body for childbirth by improving endurance, flexibility, and strength of the muscles.
- It helps enhance sleep, especially during the last trimester when all the organs feel less spacious due to the growing fetus.
- It helps keep the anxiety and stress in check, which is pretty much raving during those months. A relaxed mommy equals a healthy fetus.
- Various hip openers help with easing up the process of childbirth by providing strength to the pelvic floor.
- Developing a steady breathing practice during yoga sessions can be a lifesaver during labor.
- Overall, prenatal yoga eases up different side effects of pregnancy like swollen feet, acidity, nausea, tender breasts, and fatigue.
We have made things easier for you by putting together a list of the best maternity yoga pants. The following are some of the best yoga pants up for grabs.
1. Blanqi Sports Support Hipster Contour Support Maternity Leggings ($116)
What better thing than yoga pants that contour your legs and give them a long, sleek look? These pants are comfortable with detailing on the legs. They have a compression feature that keeps you looking smart and sexy. They are available in different colors and sizes starting from small to extra-large. You can order them at Amazon or buy them from Nordstrom.
2. A Pea in the Pod beyond the Bump Hug the Belly Long Maternity Leggings ($93)
Oh! The fabric on these pants is to die for! This sweat resistant, breathable material has technical qualities. It provides a two-fold function of providing support to the belly and legs. The extendable waistband can be worn either under or over the belly to secure it. They can be bought from A Pea in the Pod.
3. Beyond Yoga Maternity Leggings ($116)
This stretchy pair of yoga pants comes in different colors and sizes. It too has an extendable waistband that can be pulled over the tummy to provide extra support. This feature comes in handy during intense yoga sessions through the last trimester. You can buy them at Bloomingdale’s or Zappos.
4. Hug the Belly Long Leggings ($93)
Another amazing find was when I came across Hug the Belly Long Leggings while shopping at Beyond Yoga. The material is four-way stretchable and extremely soft. It also supports a waistband. The water-proof material is best for intense workouts during warm weather.
5. Old Navy Maternity Full-Panel Compression Capris ($30)
You need to buy these full compression capris from Old Navy. First off, these are affordable, feature a waistband and offer a generous stretch. These moisture-wicking yoga pants are great for offering a sweat-proof yoga session.
6. Isabel Maternity by Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Crossover Panel Active Capri ($30)
When talking about affordable yoga pants, we cannot miss these amazing capris by Ingrid & Isabel. They feature a crossover panel that provides gentle back support. You can wear these moisture-wicking yoga pants up till the belly or simply roll it down.
7. Motherhood Maternity Secret Fit Belly Maternity Performance Leggings ($35)
If you’re more of the fun-floral kind of a girl you cannot miss these floral print leggings that would surely add more color to your practice. They fit great, are super comfy and look adorable. For mommies who have an issue with the see-through pants, these provide maximum coverage.
8. HDE Women’s Maternity Yoga Pants ($13.99)
If you are on a budget, then these maternity yoga pants are what you should get. Regardless of its low price, the stuff used to make it very soft and comfortable. These yoga pants are stretchable, so they would easily accommodate with your growing baby bump. They are made from cotton and spandex.
9. Appletics Women’s Multi-Patterned Printed Yoga Pants ($14.50)
Pregnant women mostly consider buying simple yoga pants but what’s the fun in that? Take some bold choices! You should definitely buy the Appletics Women’s yoga pants which are made from polyester and elastane. These yoga pants have vibrant and shiny patterns. The best thing about them is that they are stretchable and will allow your legs to breath. I remember that during my pregnancy I would always have sweaty legs therefore, if you want to avoid moisture then you need to buy these.
10. Champion C9 Under the Belly Yoga Pants ($9.99)
If you want to stay cool and comfy during your pregnancy, then you definitely need to get these under the belly yoga pants as they are both affordable and relaxing. You can easily wash them in a machine and wear them as many times as you want, and its stuff will still remain as new as ever.
The C9 Champion yoga pants for women will absorb all the moisture and help you in different stages of pregnancy. If you are one of those ladies who love to work out during their pregnancy, then these yoga pants are a must have! You can wear them when going for a walk also. Its fabric is made of polyester and spandex and it is very soft.
11. CLOYA Women’s Maternity Active Capri Pant ($29.99)
These yoga pants are must haves during your last few months of pregnancy. At the time when your tummy is huge and swollen, it would be difficult for you to find anything in which you could fit properly and still feel comfortable therefore, CLOYA women’s maternity active Capri pant should be in your wardrobe. You can wear them for running errands or during exercise. The best thing about these yoga pants is that they actually stay over your stomach.
Things to consider when choosing Yoga Gear
There are some safety concerns to be followed before choosing yoga gear due to the rapid change in size. Not only the abdomen but the feet, hands, breasts, and thighs all go back and forth with the swelling and cramping and fattening. There are some major safety concerns when choosing any workout gear during pregnancy to avoid a mishap.
The following considerations must be kept in mind before choosing any yoga gear.
You may be able to go through the first trimester with your pre-pregnancy clothes, but eventually, you will need to take a trip shopping to buy a bigger, more flexible size. The key here is to choose a size that fits you perfectly. Don’t go greedy thinking about making it last long by buying one size large. I made this mistake and ended up not even gaining that much weight later on.
Comfort is the vital factor when choosing maternity yoga pants. Choose the simplest comfiest pants with no hanging zippers or buttons so that they don’t come in the way of yoga practice. The best way to go is to stick to basics. I would suggest trying yoga gear before buying it rather than ordering online.
Another tip is to choose sweat resistant material because women tend to feel warmer than usual during pregnancy.
You can choose a variety of colors and make your practice livelier by adding a pop of rainbow or unicorn shades to the apparel. However, I hate being reminded that I’m gaining pounds by the week, so I always stick to my safe zone; black. Trust me; nobody even noticed my thighs getting bigger till the date of my delivery!
Yoga poses require a lot of flexing and bending so the material must be quite flexible. The last thing you want is rigid fabric getting in the way of your downward dog. Nylon and spandex are the most flexible options here.
You need your gear to be extremely supportive. Breasts are already tender during pregnancy, and the belly is growing too, maternal yoga wear usually provides an extra feature to give support to the body. Be careful when wearing socks or shoes during prenatal workouts, your feet might become swollen and constrict the blood flow to the whole body. Same goes for pants. Tight pants can also limit the blood circulation inside the body.
The body locates and relocates its center of gravity with the growing belly, which is why there is a chance of losing balance during yoga. Once your yoga gear is comfy and fits you well, it reduces the likelihood of injury.
You don’t need to spend a ton of money on your maternity yoga gear. A few good items chosen carefully will do the trick. Every pregnancy is different and has different changes in the body. So take your time to assess your unique body and consider all the above factors to buy the best pair of yoga pants to ace your prenatal practice!
The first trimester is a time of major development for your fetus and of significant physical and emotional changes for you. You may understand that you are pregnant straight away, anyway numerous women won’t understand they are pregnant until any of week four or five. This is one reason why women are encouraged to plan for pregnancy. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, your body is experiencing dramatic changes. Here are a couple of precautions you must take.
1) While we have all caught wind of morning sickness it is frequently not until the point when you are pregnant that you understand you can be nauseous whenever of the day amid pregnancy. In the event that you encounter just slight nausea, you may find that snacking consistently on biscuits and cheese may alleviate the symptoms. In the event that you have severe nausea and puking in any case, consult your doctor as you might be nutritionally at risk.
2) Smoking has been linked to an extensive variety of health conditions and is potentially dangerous. Amid pregnancy, smoking may pose several health risks and is responsible for reduced immunity, lowered birth weight, infections and several other developmental problems in your baby. It has also been discovered that smoking amid pregnancy could result in sudden infant death syndrome.
3) Consumption of alcohol during pregnancy is thought to cause abnormally slow growth of the fetus and is also linked to several learning disabilities. Caffeine consumption, then again, is linked to premature birth and an increased risk of several birth defects.
4) Most seafood and fish are good sources of protein and healthy fats that are required amid pregnancy. In any case, a great deal of fish is known to contain high amounts of mercury and other toxic chemicals, which are harmful for your developing baby. Avoid consuming excessive fish during your first trimester. On the off chance that you must, choose small amounts of tuna, salmon or other light meats (ideally the canned assortment) during your first trimester.
5) Ensure you get your daily dose of vitamin D from foods like egg yolks, tuna, salmon, fish liver oil, fortified milk and some exposure to sunlight. You will also need to increase your calcium content. Include more calcium-rich foods like milk and milk products in your diet. Take iron and folic acid supplements as prescribed by your doctor. These are the most required additions during pregnancy to ensure the appropriate growth of your baby.
6) Increase your intake of omega 3 fatty acids by adding more nuts to your diet. This fatty acid plays a part in the development of the eye, brain, and nerves of your fetus. Ensure you eat all nutrition types. Converse with your doctor about the calorie requirements and plan your diet well.
Aside from following these precautions during first three months of pregnancy, also ensure you complete all your routine tests to monitor your baby’s progress. Stay far from potential allergens and substances like insecticides and pesticides that may cause harm to your baby.
Despite the fact that sweatpants are allowed in your office and aren’t in your company’s dress code, however, you still need to adhere to the professional look. Envision meeting customer with a baggy sweatshirt and best yoga pants 2018, of course, they won’t consider you important. You can still rock that office wear with a couple of tips and tricks. In the event that you are working mother-to-be, here are some fashion ideas that suit for your first trimester, second trimester and third semester. The key point here is to be comfortable in whatever you wear.
- Pretty printed blouse in bright shading brighten your day as well as your mood. The lightweight, silky top is both versatile and practical. You can wear it to go to work and have a romantic dinner with your husband around evening time later. Layer it with a formal blazer for office wear look and afterward take it off for a casual day. Choose something that you can wear all through the pregnancy stage and it is a plus bonus if the blouse comes with a small shrouded zipper that is breastfeeding-friendly. It allows you to easily pump or breastfeed without the need to taking it off or lifting it up.
- Wide black pants will make a versatile addition to your wardrobe. It is everything that you need and it is an essential piece for anyone who is experiencing pregnancy. You can pair it with a blouse, loose shirt, button-up shirt and almost everything. It is so sophisticated and a great style to go to a business meeting. A chic pair of black pants is a working pregnant lady’s best companion. The length that is tailored well till the ankle allows you to show off your most loved shoes. Pair it with heels to influence your legs to look miles longer.
- Just a simple and classic blazer will change your look to a formal and professional looking style. Styling a classic power blazer shows that you are the boss, hardworking professional lady and furthermore showing off your baby bump. Contrast the black classic blazer with a shirt that comes in a bright and pop shading to instantly pull them together. It is, indeed, a great outerwear to keep you warm and cozy in an air-conditioned room while working.
- Work shirts. It suits in both – formal and casual setting. Pick something formal yet comfortable and the best tip is chosen button-down shirt so that once your belly starts to grow, you can unbutton the shirt and wear camisole inside for an alternate style. For office work, pair a plain white shirt with a black pencil skirt and layer it on with a blazer or you can wear black pants.
- Casual Friday just got cooler thanks to the stylish dark-rinse maternity jeans. The boot-cut silhouette is absolutely flattering and works suitable and the stretchy roll panel discreetly covers and smooths your belly. You can go straight to dinner out from the office. To maintain the formality look, you can pair the dark colored jeans with a formal blouse and layer it with a long cardigan or something. There is a wide selection of jeans from skinny jeans, straight cut jeans, low-rise jeans, however, the best decision is to settle on boot cut jeans as it adds more curve and character to your style. Dark blue jeans are a great decision by a wide margin.